Chocolate Mousse with Cherries
This exquisite dessert is easy to cook and is always eaten is several minutes.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Melt chocolate on the water bath. Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook cherries together with the syrup in the pan. The mass should be very thick at the end.
- Whip cream on the high speed.
- Separate yolks and whites. Mix cream with yolks and sugar. As for the whites, they should be whipped with the sea salt.
- Mix chocolate and cream. Add whites.
- Pour this mass into the glasses. Fill them with caramelized cherries. Leave several berries for decoration.