Chocolate Jelly With Milk, Cocoa, Walnuts and Raspberry
Light chocolate dessert is very yummy and healthy. It`s even better than classical Panna Cotta!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Preheat ½ of all milk and ½ of vanilla. Mix cocoa and condensed milk in the bowl. Add this sticky mass into the pan and boil everything. Cook this mass for 2 more minutes.
- Cool this liquid down. Add gelatin and melt it.
- Fill the glasses with this yummy dessert. Put them inti the fridge for 3 hours.
- Now you`ll need to create the white layer. Mix milk with the rest of vanilla and sugar. Boil everything, add gelatin and leave this liquid to cool down as well.
- Pour cold white liquid on the top of the chocolate layer. Put the glasses into the fridge again.
Decorate your dessert with the raspberry and walnuts. Bon Appetite!