Chocolate Cake with Berries and Mascarpone
Tender chocolate cake with exquisite mascarpone cream is a perfect dessert for the real foodies. Meanwhile, such a delicacy is rather easy to cook. Here is the simple recipe for you.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Preheat the oven to 356 degrees. Cover the form with baking paper.
- Sift the flour and cocoa through the sieve. Add sugar, powder, baking soda and salt. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Add eggs and milk into the bowl with dry ingredients. Mix everything. Add boiling water and mix all the ingredients one more time.
- Bake this chocolate dough for 40-50 minutes. Check whether the dish is ready, using a toothpick.
- Then you need to leave it for several hours. The cake will cool down. Cut it into two parts.
- Now it`s time to cook the cream. Whip mascarpone cheese with sugar powder. Slowly add cream. Continue whipping this mass. It should be airy and not liquid.
- Cover the first layer with this cream. Add another chocolate layer. Decorate the dish with berries. That`s it.
If you like, you may decorate the top and the edges as well. Experiment with decoration and enjoy the taste! Bon Appetite!