Chinese Potato with Chili Pepper and Sesame Seeds
If you like potato and spicy dishes, here is the recipe for you. It`s a nice combination of spices and lightness. You`ll love this dish!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Wash and peel potato. Cut it into slices.
- Mix potato with garlic, chili, ketchup, salt and corn starch. Do not use salt. First, potato will not fall apart. Secondly you`ll use soy salt later.
- Preheat the pan with the vegetable oil. Cook everything until there is a golden crunch.
- Cook yummy honey sauce. Fry garlic in the pan with the preheated oil. Add slices of pepper and cook everything until oil is fragrant enough. Get rid of the vegetables.
- Add ketchup, vinegar and honey into the pan with fragrant oil.
- Add soy sauce and mix everything one more time. Add corn starch with water. Heat everything. Add potato into the pan. Stew everything for 2 minutes.
- Serve potato decorated with sesame seeds.