This is classical salad with a fresh taste and healthy combination of ingredients in the bowl. It may be eaten with meat dishes, fish or without any garnishes.
· Chickpea – 1 and 7/8 cup
· Sun-dried tomatoes – 1 cup
· Olives (without pits) – 1 cup
· Garlic – 3 cloves
· Capers – 1 tsp.
· Olive oil – 1 tbsp.
· Fresh dill – several sprigs
· Salt – to taste
· Black pepper – to taste.
1. Put chickpeas in the bowl, cover with a big amount of cold water and leave for the whole night.
2. Next morning you may boil it in salty water until it`s ready. Get rid of the liquid.
3. Add olive oil into the bowl with chickpeas. Cut olives, sun-dried tomatoes, capers. Add baked and mashed garlic, salt and pepper to taste. Chop fresh dill and add it into the bowl as well.
4. Mix all the ingredients with olive oil.
This salad tastes great. You may serve it with cheese plate, meat dishes or eat it as a separate dinner. Bon Appetite!