Unlike classical chops, chickpea cakes with carrot are healthy and suitable for any meal. They are easy to cook, rich in vitamins and cheap. Follow the instruction and you`ll cook great snack for anyone.
· Chickpea – 1/3 cup
· Garlic – 1 clove
· Carrot – 1 piece
· Grind chilli pepper – to taste
· Salt – to taste
· Onion – 1 piece.
1. Soak chickpeas in cold water for the whole night.
2. Mash it with blender when it`s soft.
3. Add onion, garlic and carrot.
4. Form small cakes and fry them in the pan, lubricated with olive or vegetable oil.
That`s it. Your delicious vegan cakes are ready. Serve them together with garnish or salad. Bon Appetite!