Here is a recipe for those who like to combine garnish and main dish in one plate. Curry, cinnamon and cilantro will remind you of Indian cuisine. Still, this dish won`t be too spicy. For cooking this meal, you may use any type of rice. As for the chicken, you may buy fillet, smoked meat or even replace it with pork.
• Chicken fillets – 4 pieces
• Onion – 1 piece
• Chopped ginger – 1 tbsp.
• Garlic – 3-4 cloves
• Curry – 1 tbsp.
• Cilantro – 1 tbsp.
• Cinnamon – ¼ tbsp.
• Dry rice – 1 cup
• Chicken broth or water – 600 ml.
• Salt – to taste.
1. Cut chicken into small pieces. Chop ginger, onion and garlic.
2. Preheat 2 tablespoons of oil in the frying pan. Fry chicken on the big fire for 3 minutes. Put it on the plate.
3. Slack the fire and cook chopped onion in the same pan for 5 minutes.
4. Add ginger, garlic, spices. Fry for one minute, stirring constantly.
5. Add rice and mix everything. Oil should cover rice. Cook this mass for 1 minute.
6. Pour water or broth into the pan and add salt to taste.
7. Boil this mass and then slack the fire again. Cook your rice until it`s ready and there are no liquid in the pan. Usually it takes about 25 minutes.
8. When the dish is almost ready, add chicken and mix everything well. Cook it for 5-7 minutes.
9. This dish should be served hot together with chopped greens and fresh salad.