Delicious chicken stripes are KFC`s speciality. However, you can cook the same tasty nuggets at home. Like all homemade dishes, the crunchy chicken will be much healthier than those from fast-food.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- To make homemade nuggets you don`t need to cook a whole chicken. Take a big fillet and wash it under the warm water.
- Cut it into stripes of same size and be ready to marinate them.
- In order to cook marinade, pour water into the bowl. Add there vegetable oil and wine vinegar.
- Salt, pepper it , add some paprika and dry garlic. Final addition is a pitch of hot pepper.
- Get the bowl with this marinade and put there stripes of chicken fillet. Marinade them for 2 hours.
- Now it`s time for breading. Mix egg white with salt, pepper, paprika and dry garlic. Whip it quickly with a whisk.
- Fill the second bowl with the unsweetened cornflakes. Mash them to make a nice breading.
- The third bowl should be filled with the flour.
- Take each stripe and dip it into the whipped eggs. Roll it in flour and then in the mashed cornflakes.
- Now take a deep frying pan and fill it with the vegetable oil.
- Fry these easy chicken strips for several minutes. Don`t keep them in the hot oil for too long, not to spoil the taste of this delicious snack.
Put crispy chicken strips on the big plate. You may serve it with vegetables or different classical sauces. Homemade chicken tenders will be as tasty.