Such chicken rolls are very tasty. You may cook this dish regularly or make it your speciality. It`s really easy to cook and very tasty.
You may cook this dish with any stuffing. I prefer to cook them with pineapples and mushrooms. Such a combination is great. Today I want to share with you the recipe of rolls with mustard and cheese.
· Chicken fillet – 1 piece
· Mustard, hard cheese, salt, pepper – to taste
· Vegetable oil – for frying.
1. Wash chicken fillet and dry it. Cut into two pieces. Then cut each part in two.
2. Tenderize meat and lubricate it with the layer of mustard. Add salt and pepper. Cover it with grated cheese.
3. Form rolls. Tie each roll with a thread. There shouldn`t be holes for the cheese to melt inside each roll. Threads should be clean. Wash them before using.
4. Preheat vegetable oil and put your rolls into the pan. Fry them from both sides until they have golden crust.
5. Cooking these rolls will take about 15 minutes. Then cover the pan with the lid. Cook rolls for 5 more minutes.
6. Put fried rolls on the paper napkin in order to get rid of extra oil. Then get rid of threads.
These rolls may be eaten with fresh salad or any garnish you like. Bon Appetite!