This pie is easy to cook. If you`re a big fun of pies with different types of stuffing, try to cook this one.
For the dough:
· Flour – 2-3 cups
· Yoghurt – 125 ml.
· Sour cream – 1 tbsp.
· Baking powder – 1 pinch
· Salt – 2 pinches
· Egg – 1-2 pieces
· Butter – ½ pack.
For the filling:
· Chicken breast – 1 piece
· Potato – 3-5 pieces
· Onion – 1-2 pieces
· Vegetable oil – to taste
· Parsley – ½ beam
· Salt – to taste.
1. Grate frozen butter and put it into the bowl.
2. Add flour and baking powder. Salt this mass. Mix everything well, turning ingredients into crumbs.
3. Then add yoghurt and sour cream.
4. Mix everything carefully. Form a ball, cover it with plastic wrap and put it into the fridge.
5. Prepare all the ingredients and start cooking the stuffing. Cut chicken fillet and potato into cubes. Fry them on the pan, lubricated with oil. Add salt and chopped herbs.
6. Divide the dough into 2 parts. Form 2 flat tortillas. Put one into the baking form. Lubricate it with vegetable oil. When the stuffing cools down, put it into this form.
7. Cover it with the 2nd layer of the dough and form a pie.
8. Use the rest of the dough for decoration this pie.
9. Lubricate the pie with whipped egg yolk. Bake it for 45 minutes.
You`re done. Take fragrant and yummy pie out of the oven and call your family to table.