Today we`ll tell you the recipe of chicken nuggets cooked in the oven. This recipe is much healthier than classical one, as the chicken isn`t fried. The taste remains as perfect as in most of fast food restaurants.
· Chicken fillet – 2 and ¼ cup
· Water – 250 ml
· Mustard – 1 tsp.
· Olive oil – 1 tsp.
· Salt – to taste
· Bread crumbs – 2 tbsp.
· Flour – 2 tbsp.
· Eggs – 2 pieces
· Herbs – to taste.
1. Cut chicken fillet into pieces.
2. Cook marinade: mix water, mustard, olive oil, salt and herbs.
3. Cover fillet with marinade and put it into the fridge for 1 hour.
4. Mix flour, bread crumbs and herbs.
5. Cover fillet with one whipped egg.
6. Then cover it with the mixture of dry ingredients. Put each piece on the tray, covered with baking paper.
7. Bake chicken for 30 minutes at 482 degrees.
8. Serve these nuggets with any sauce you like.
That`s it. Enjoy this snack and don`t forget to share the recipe!