Chicken Legs with Chickpeas
Today I want to share with you the recipe for simple dinner or lunch. Tender poultry with the sauce and yummy garnish is definitely worth your attention.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Fill the plastic bag with the flour, pepper, salt and paprika. Mix all these dry ingredients well.
- Add chicken legs into this bag.
- Wrap it and shake to cover chicken legs with the spices.
- Fry them in the pan until golden yellow.
- Cut carrot into thin circles.
- Put them on the bottom of the pan. Add fried chicken legs and onion.
- Pour stew on the top of chicken. Boil everything. Slow down the fire and stew it for 50-60 minutes.
- When the dish is almost ready, add boiled chickpeas, chopped dill and salt to taste
- Leave everything for 15 minutes.
Serve it warm. Bon Appetite!