Chicken Legs in a Warm Blanket
This delicious dish is a great dinner for sportsmen and girls. You`ll easily cope with the process of cooking this meal.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Wash chicken legs and get rid of the extra fat and skin.
- Put them into the bowl. Add salt and pepper. If you like spicy dishes, add mashed garlic and chopped herbs. Leave everyting for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile whip an egg with milk, flour and salt. The mass should be smooth. If you want your dish to be really hot, add ground black pepper.
- Heat the frying pan with the vegetable oil.
- Cover each leg with this egg mass. Put it into the pan with the oil and start cooking it from both sides.
- When the dish is half-ready, turn off the fire. Cover the tray with the tinfoil and put chicken into it.
- Cover poultry with another layer of the tinfoil. Put the tray into the oven and bake everything for 20-25 minutes at 356 F.
Serve this dish with the rest of chopped herbs.