Chicken Fillet with Tender Red Sauce
I want to share with you another simple recipe for chicken. Yummy poultry with the sauce, made of sour cream and tomato sauce. This meat may be eaten with boiled rice or fresh vegetable salad.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- For the chicken to be really juicy, you`ll need to cook marinade. Cut poultry into pieces, add salt, dry oregano and vinegar.
- Leave it for 2-3 hours. When meat is ready, fry it from both sides in the pan with vegetable oil. It will take several minutes.
- Put meat into the form.
Fill the pan with sliced or grated carrot, chopped onion and stew everything for 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile you`ll need to cook the sauce.
- Mix sour cream with tomato sauce and chopped dill.
- Add stewed vegetables into the pan with meat.
- Pour yummy red sauce into this form. If the sauce is too thick, add water. You may also add salt.
- Stew this dish in the oven for 30 minutes at 356 F.
This dish is very tender, fragrant and definitely worth your attention.