Chicken Fajitas with Veggies
Tender chicken with spices and vegetables make for a fantastic dinner! This chicken fajitas recipe is rather simple. To make the process of cooking easier, here are several pieces of advice for you.
- Slice the chicken chicken - very good recipes of chicken learn more... into small pieces to cope with the process of cooking quicker.
- The slices of chicken and vegetables should have the same size. This way, nothing will burn.
- If you like spicy and flavorful dishes, use jalapenos, chili pepper and a lot of garlic.
- Don’t forget to add spices to taste! We recommend oregano, cumin and pepper. It’s also important to sprinkle everything with lemon or lime juice.
Hope these ideas will help you to cope with the process of cooking quicker. Now let’s get down to work!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Start cooking fajitas by frying onions. Preheat the frying pan with the oil. Slice onion and cook it for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Cut jalapeno and red bell peppers into thin stripes. Mince garlic. Add vegetables and cook everything for 2 minutes.
- Mix spices in the bowl and cover the chicken with this fragrant mass.
- Transfer the fried vegetables carefully onto a plate. Now you can cook chicken in the same pan. Add the rest of the oil and fry poultry over medium heat. Cook it for about 5-7 minutes.
- Now add the vegetables back into the pan. Continue cooking everything for 2 more minutes. It is important to cook all the ingredients separately first. Otherwise, the veggies will be mushy.
- Serve chicken fajitas with warmed tortillas and sour cream.
If you like, you can add a portion of salad. Hope you will like this dish. Share the best recipe for chicken fajitas with your friends. Bon Appetit!