Chicken Chops With Spinach
Chicken chops can be a great supper for anyone. This is the mixture of veggies and meat, so even kids will like this dish. Serve yummy chops with vegetable salads, potato balls or stewed cabbage.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Grind chicken fillet.
- Prepare spinach. If it is fresh, you only need to wash it. You may also use frozen spinach. Defrost it and get rid of extra water.
- Boil spinach in hot water for 5 minutes. Then drain it off and cool down. Cut it using sharp knife into thin stripes.
- Put it into the bowl, add minced meat, 1 egg and breadcrumbs. Add salt and pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients well. Mass should be thick and the chops shouldn`t fall apart.
- Form chops, dip them into the bowl with whipped egg and cover with breadcrumbs or flour. Start frying them on the pan, lubricated with olive oil.
- Fry chops from both sides.
- When they are ready and have this yummy golden crunch, put small meatballs on the paper towel.
These chops should be eaten warm. You may serve them with garnish or without it. Bon Appetite!