Chicken Chops Au Gratin
Juicy and yummy chops au gratin are easy to cook. Read the recipe and get down to work!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Cut each fillet into two parts. Tenderize meat.
- Cover meat with soy sauce and leave for 5 minutes.
- Fill one plate with breadcrumbs. Take another bowl and whip egg in it. Add salt.
- Roll each part of fillet in the egg mass and then in the crumbs.
- Fry poultry from both sides on the pan, lubricated with the small amount of oil. Cook it quickly not to make chops too dry.
That`s it. This dish is tender and yummy. Your family members will also like it!