This quick recipe is great for those situations when you have sudden guests or simply want to cook something very quickly. It has nice cheese cake and great fragrance. You may also experiment with the recipe. For example, add greens.
As for the cheese, in the traditional recipe suluguni cheese is used. However, you may mix it with another cheese, for example mozzarella. Combination of these two tastes is great. Still, no matter what kind of cheese you`ll use, the result will satisfy you.
· Tortillas – 2 pieces
· Suluguni – 2 cups
· Mozzarella – 1 cup
· Egg – 1 piece
· Sesame – 2 tbsp.
1. Grate cheese on the coarse grater.
2. Mix two types of cheeses in the bowl and mix.
3. Unwrap tortillas and lubricate them with milk and whipped egg. You may also use melted butter for this purpose. Still, the pie will be rather fat in this case.
4. Cover tortillas with grated cheese.
5. Roll your tortillas.
6. Lubricate the form with butter. You may cover it with baking paper as well. However, in this case you shouldn`t pour milk on the top of the pie.
7. Form the spiral, connecting the edges of rolls.
8. If you used butter instead of the baking paper, pour milk on the top of pie. Don `t worry if there are any damages on the surface of your pie.
9. Dust it with sesame seeds. You may combine black and white sesame or use some other seeds for decoration.
10. Bake it in the preheated oven. Cook the pie at 338-347 degrees for 40 minutes. You may change the time of baking. Actually, in this recipe the only raw ingredient is egg. It`s enough to bake it for 10-15 minutes.
11. Serve this dish warm.
One more plus of this recipe is that you do not waste ingredients. If some milk and egg is left after lubricating tortillas, you may pour this liquid on the top of the pie for it to be tastier. By the way, when my friends try this dish, no one can guess what kind of dough I used. Try to cook it and surprise your close people with this delicacy! Serve this dish with tea, fresh salad, sauce or cold beer. The choice depends on your taste.