· Eggs – 6 pieces
· Mayonnaise – 1 cup
· Flour – 1 tbsp.
· Melted cheese – 2/3 cup
· Black pepper – to taste
· Salt – to taste
· Vegetable oil – for lubricating the form.
· Melted cheese – 2 bars
· Garlic – 3 cloves
· Dill – to taste
· Mayonnaise – 2/3 cup
· Black pepper and salt – to taste.
1. First, cook omelette. Whip eggs using a mixer.
2. Add mayonnaise, salt and black pepper. Whip everything one more time.
3. Add flour and mix everything well.
4. Grate hard cheese on a coarse grater. Add it into the bowl and mix everything.
5. Cover the tray with baking paper and lubricate it with vegetable oil.
6. Pour the dough into this form.
7. Put this tray into the oven and bake it for 10-15 minutes at 356 degrees.
8. While omelette is baking, you have free time to cook the stuffing. Melted cheese should be frozen beforehand. In this case it would be easier for you to work with it. Grate it and put into the big bowl.
9. Add dill, garlic and mayonnaise into the same bowl. Mix everything.
10. Salt and pepper this stuffing.
11. Take omelette out of the oven and leave it to cool down. Then cover it with the layer of stuffing and roll tight.
12. Cover it with baking paper.
13. Put this roll into the fridge.
Cooking this snack doesn`t take much time. By the way, you may experiment with the stuffing. Search for more interesting recipes on our website. I also suggest you to cook cheese roll and roll with cheese and chicken. These dishes are Very Tasty as well!