Cheap Fried Donuts with Jam
Fried donuts with jam aren`t the healthiest dessert dessert - desc learn more.... Still, they are very yummy, so you can treat yourself with this nice delicacy.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- First, cook the batter. All you need is to mix dry yeast with warm milk and sugar. Add 2-3 tablespoons of the dough.
- Slowly add more milk.
- Set the bowl aside and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Whisk an egg in the separate bowl.
- Add the rest of sugar and a pinch of vanilla. Mix everything until the mass is smooth. Pour egg mass to the pan with batter.
- Stir in the rest of the flour. Add a pinch of salt and knead everything until the dough is thick enough.
- Stir in melted butter and continue kneading the dough with your hands.
- Transfer the dough to the empty bowl. Cover it with the towel and leave it in the warm place for an hour.
- Now you can get down to cooking the donuts. Tore off a piece of the dough. Flatten it and fill with your favorite jam. Form the donut.
- Cook them in the frying pan with the big amount of the vegetable oil. It will take 3-5 minutes to cook your dessert.
Arrange all the donuts on the plate, covered with the paper towel. Top them with sugar powder and serve warm or hot. Bon Appetit!