Cauliflower Au Gratin
Perfect cauliflower au gratin is tender and juicy inside. It`s perfect snack for everyone. Here is the recipe of such a dish for you.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- First, prepare all the ingredients.
- Cut off the stipe of the vegetable and get rid of black dots. Divide it into buds.
- Boil water; add salt and sugar. Put cauliflower into the pan and cook it for 10-15 minutes. Time of cooking depends on the size of buds.
- Whip eggs; salt them and pepper. Mix this mass.
- Add chopped greens.
- Then add 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Mix everything one more time. If you`re not satisfied with the consistency, add more flour.
- Take boiled cauliflower out of the pan and put it on the paper towels in order to get rid of extra water.
- You need to fry it in the pan with the mixture of vegetable oil and butter. So, now it`s time to preheat the frying pan, melt butter and add oil. If you use only butter, cauliflower will burn.
- Put warm cauliflower into the egg mixture.
- Fry it on the pan until it`s golden-yellow. Then put it on the paper towels again.
Your tender cauliflower au gratin is ready! Serve it warm and enjoy the taste together with your family.