Caramelized Panna Cotta
Traditionally this tender Italian dessert is served with jam. However, today I want to share with you a new recipe. Let`s cook yummy caramelized Panna Cotta together.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Take 6 sheets of gelatin. Put them into the bowl with water and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile feel the small pot with milk and cream. Put the pot on the fire. Add sugar.
- Heat this mass and add gelatin. It will immediately melt.
- Stir everything and control the process for the cream not to boil.
- When the liquid is smooth, take the pot off the fire and pour it into small bowls.
- Put them into the fridge for several hours.
- When your Panna Cotta is ready, cover it with yummy caramel.
Such a dessert is very sweet and tasty. You`re sure to like it!