Cake with Custard Chocolate Cream
Chocolate cake is a part of any holiday. However, you may treat yourself with it even on an ordinary day. For this occasion, I will share with you the simple recipe for a custard cake.
on the tip of the knife
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Knead the dough. Whip eggs with sugar. Add flour, baking powder, melted butter. Whip everything carefully, using a powerful blender.
Cover the baking form with the vegetable oil.
- Cover the baking form with the vegetable oil.
- Pour the dough into it. Bake it for 20-30 minutes at 356 F.
- Leave this cake to cool down
- Meanwhile, cook chocolate cream. Whip an egg. Add cocoa powder, coffee and the flour.
- Add ½ of the cold milk. Mix all the ingredients. This is the 1st part of your cream.
- Boil the rest of milk and add sugar.
- Stir your milk constantly. When it starts boiling, add sugar.
- Mix it with the 1st part of the dough. Boil it on the slow fire until the mass is thick.
- Leave this cream in the big bowl to cool down.
- Meanwhile whip melted butter.
- Grate chocolate.
- Crash walnuts.
- Add butter into the bowl with cream, whipping it.
- Then you`ll need to add ½ grated chocolate into the bowl and mix everything once again. Leave the rest of the chocolate for decoration.
- Boil chocolate custard.
- Cut the sponge cake in two or even in 3 parts.
- Covert the dough with the chocolate cream. Add crushed nuts.
- Put the 2nd layer on the top of it and cover it with the thick layer of chocolate as well.
Decorate the cake with the rest of the cream, grated chocolate and nuts if you like.