Buns with Cottage Cheese
Homemade raspberry buns with cottage cheese are very tasty. This recipe is definitely worth trying!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Mix fresh yeast with warm milk and 1 tsp of sugar. Leave this mass in the warm place for 10-15 min.
- Sift the flour through the sieve. Add melted butter, eggs, sugar, salt and wet yeast. Mix soft and non-sticky dough.
- Form the roll and put it into the bowl. Cover it with the towel. Leave it in the warm place.
- Mix yolk with 1/5 cup of sugar. Add vanilla and cottage cheese. Mix everything carefully.
- Divide the dough into 12 pieces. Form 12 rolls. Roll each one in the flour and form small holes in the middle of each one.
- Put these buns on the tray and lubricate them with whipped egg. Fill each one with cottage cheese. Add several berries.
- Preheat the oven to 356 F. Bake buns for 20 minutes.
Eat these sweet buns with a cup of fragrant tea. Bon Appetite!