Buns Stuffed with Cottage Cheese
This tender dish with creamy taste is nutritious and yummy.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Heat the milk. Add dry yeast and leave everything for 5 minutes.
- Sift the flour through the sieve. Mix it with the sugar and salt. Add milk and mix everything carefully.
- Leave the dough for 30 minutes.
- In 20 minutes cook delicious sweet filling. Mix cottage cheese with egg and 5 tablespoons of sugar.
- In 30 minutes add vegetable oil and egg into the bowl with the dough.
- Knead this dough for 5-7 minutes.
- Leave the bowl in the warm place for 60-90 minutes.
- Flatten the dough and cut into small pieces. Form small balls. Fill each one with the cottage cheese.
- Lubricate the tray with butter and dust it with the flour. Bake your cottage cheese buns for 30-40 minutes at 356 F.