Bulgur with Pumpkin
Bulgur with bright pumpkin is a nutritious and simple vegetarian dish. It will make your ration more diverse. Therefore, you should definitely try it!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Preheat vegetable oil in the pan. Add chopped onion and fry it for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. It should be soft and golden.
- Peel pumpkin and cut it into small pieces. Add it into the pan and fry all the ingredients for 2 more minutes.
- Add chopped garlic and fry everything for one minute.
- Then add bulgur into the pan. Mix everything for the dough to cover grains.
- Add dry herbs, salt, pepper and bay leave.
- Pour water or vegetable broth into the pan. Boil this mass.
- Then cover the pan with the lid and cook everything for 15-17 minutes. Your bulgur should be very soft at the end.
- Turn off the stove. Add more salt and black pepper if you need. Then add chopped parsley, cover the pan with the lid and leave it for 5-10 minutes.
Now you may serve your dish.