Buckwheat Chops. Healthy Vegan Recipe
For cooking healthy and yummy interesting dishes, you do not need to waste much time or money. All you need is to boil buckwheat and add healthy ingredients into the bowl. No eggs and milk are used!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Boil buckwheat in the salty water until it`s ready. You may also use the leftovers of the buckwheat.
- Peel potato and grate it.
- Get rid of the extra liquid.
- Mix buckwheat with potato and add spices. I prefer to add black pepper and dry dill. Mix everything carefully.
- Form middle-sized chops.
- Fry them in the small amount of oil for 3-4 minutes from both sides. The pan should be covered with the lid for your chops to be yummy and juicy.
Serve them with fresh sour cream, homemade mayonnaise or your favourite vegetable garnish. Bon Appetite!