There is nothing tastier than tender berry muffin with a cup of your favorite tea.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Whip eggs, using mixer.
- Add sugar and whip everything one more time.
- Pour milk and continue whipping.
- Add soft melted butter.
- Then add flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix the dough until it`s thick enough.
- Wash berries and dry them.
- Lubricate the form with butter and fill it with the dough.
- Bake muffin at 356 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Leave your pastry to cool down.
- Then put it on the plate.
Your berry muffin is ready. Cut it into pieces and serve.