Beef Rolls with Bright Vegetables
Beef rolls are juicy and very nutritious.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Cut meat into thin steaks. Tenderize each one.
- Rub each steak with salt and pepper from both sides. Leave them for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the filling. Cut carrot, pepper, onion and zucchini into slices. Mash garlic.
- Melt two teaspoons of butter in the small pan.
- Add chopped onion and stew everything for 2-3 minutes until the onion is soft.
- Add balsamic vinegar, sugar and broth. Mix everything carefully.
- Boil this sauce and cook everything for 10-20 minutes. The sauce should remind you the syrup. Take the pan off the fire and pour it into the bowl.
- Do not wash the pan. Add olive oil into it and garlic. In such a way you`ll be able to cook fragrant oil.
- Add carrot, red bell pepper and zucchini. Fry all these vegetables for 2-3 minutes.
- Add spices and salt. Add all the vegetables into the bowl.
- Now you may get down to forming rolls. Fill it with the vegetables. Form a tight roll and stick it with the toothpicks.
- Preheat the frying pan.
- Add oil into it.
- Fry rolls for several minutes from both sides until they are almost brown. Cover them with the yummy sauce from both sides.
- Get rid of the toothpick and cover each roll with the balsamic vinegar.