Banana Sponge Cake
Here is the recipe of tender sponge cake with banana. Cook this dessert and search for more interesting recipes for cakes.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Preheat the oven to 392 degrees.
- Crack eggs into the bowl and add sugar. Whip them, using mixer for 3 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of flour, mix everything and continue whipping.
- Lubricate baking form with vegetable oil.
- Pour the dough into the baking form and bake it for 20 minutes.
- Then take your sponge cake out of the oven and leave it to cool down.
- Then take it out of the form and cut in two pieces.
- Wash your baking form, wipe it using paper towels and put one half of the cake into it. Soak your cake with the juice.
- Now you need to cook sweet tender mass. Mix water with gelatin and leave everything for several minutes.
- Take a deep bowl and mix cottage cheese with sugar, sliced banana and cream in it. Add a pinch of vanilla.
- Whip cream mass using blender, until it`s smooth enough.
- Preheat gelatin with water, stirring this mass constantly. Gelatin should melt, but not boil.
- Slowly mix it with cheese and bananas. Cover your cake with this mass.
- Then put the 2nd layer on the top of it. Cover your cake with the rest or cream. Put this cake into the fridge for it to cool down. It will take about 30-60 minutes.
- Then take the cake out of the form and put it into the plate.
Decorate this cake with sugar powder or grated chocolate. It`s very tasty. Bon Appetite!