Baked Salmon with Spinach Sauce
This tasty fish with delicious green sauce is definitely worth trying. If you don`t like spinach, you may replace it with any other ingredient. However, in this case your sauce won`t be that tasty.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Wash fish steaks and put them into the baking form.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle them with lemon or lime juice.
- Bake it at 356 F for 25-30 minutes.
- Cook yummy sauce. Chop garlic, onion and spinach.
- Fry onion and garlic in the pan with the small amount of oil.
- Add cream, mix everything. Cook this sauce until it`s thick enough.
- Add spinach and mix everything one more time.
- Finally add salt and pepper. Take the pan off the fire.
- Put baked fish on the plate and cove It with the delicious sauce.
Your super healthy and delicious dish is ready!