Baked Salmon with Broccoli and Tomatoes
Salmon with broccoli is both tasty and healthy. You may cook it for supper or use such a dish for decorating your festive table. Broccoli won`t spoil the taste of the fish!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Wash and peel salmon. If you want, get rid of the bones.
- Cut your fish into pieces. Add salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Fry or grill salmon from both sides for 1 minute.
- Separate broccoli.
- Boil broccoli in the salty water for 3-4 minutes.
- Take them out of the water and put into the plate.
- Grate cheese on the coarse grater.
- Cook yummy sauce: mix eggs with cream. Add cheese, salt,. Nutmeg, white pepper and dry herbs.
- Fill the tray with the salmon, covering each layer with yummy sauce. Add broccoli.
- Preheat the oven to 392 F and cook fish for 20 minutes.
Serve this yummy dish with mashed potato and fresh tomatoes. Bon Appetite!