Baked Potato, Stuffed with Cheese and Bacon
Stuffing potato with your favourite ingredients is the best way to turn this vegetable into something exquisite and really yummy. It may be eaten as a snack or served with delicious garnish.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Preheat the oven to 392 F. Wash potato well and wipe everything, using paper towels.
- Cover each potato with the tinfoil. Put veggies on the grid and bake for 1-1.5 hour.
- Meanwhile, you`ll need to prepare the filling. Fry bacon until it`s crusty. Cut it into small pieces.
- Chop green onion.
- Grate cheese on the coarse grater.
- Take potato out of the oven and leave it to cool down. Cut each vegetable in two and take out the flesh. Form small boats.
- Mash it. You do not need to add milk and butter.
- When mashed potato is already soft, add sour cream, onion, salt and pepper.
- Fill potatoes with this yummy mass.
- Add bacon and grated cheese.
- Bake potato for 15 minutes at 356 F.
Serve this dish hot. If there are some leftovers, you may cover each boat with the tinfoil and leave it in the fridge. Bon Appetite!