Baked Pies with Mushrooms
These tender and yummy pies are best eaten with vegetable or meat broth.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- First you`ll need to cook the dough. Mix yoghurt and yeast.
- Take another bowl and mix butter with the flour and starch. Add the rest of ingredients. Make a soft dough. Cover it with the plastic wrap and put into the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Cook yummy vegetable filling. Chop onion and mushrooms. Fry everything in the pan with vegetable oil.
- Whip eggs with sour cream, salt pepper and herbs. Add this mass into the pan. Mix everything carefully and cook until the dish is ready.
- Roll the dough and fill your pies with vegetable filling.
- Bake these small pies for 15-20 minutes at 430 F.
That`s it. These yummy pies may be eaten hot or cold. Bon Appetite!