Baked Fish with Vegetables
If you prefer quick recipes, here is a good idea for you. For cooking this dish you may use either the whole fish or small pieces. Let`s get down to work.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- For cooking this dish you may use fresh or frozen ingredients. I recommend you to defrost everything beforehand.
- Preheat the oven to 452 F. Cut the tinfoil in two.
- Wash and cut vegetables and put them on the tinfoil. I recommend you to use pepper, carrot and onion as they are low in calories.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Wipe defrosted fish. Salt it and pepper as well. Add any herbs you like. I recommend using basil, oregano and thyme. Sprinkle everything with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Wrap everything well. Put these packs into the tray and bake fish with vegetables for 20-30 minutes.
- When the fish is ready, unwrap it and put on the plate. Both fish and veggies should be soft and tender. If you think that the dish isn`t ready, continue cooking it in the oven.
That`s it! Now you know how to cook yummy and healthy fish and can treat your family with an interesting delicacy.