Baked Corn with Creamy Sauce and Garlic
Corn can be a great garnish for a lot of dishes. It is very difficult to spoil it. But if you want to make a perfect garnish garnish - desc learn more..., follow our recommendations!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- First, prepare corn. Peel it and wash.
- Mash garlic carefully or grate it.
- Wash parsley, dry it and chop.
- Take middle-sized bowl. Mix cream with soft butter, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cover baking tray with the tinfoil. Lubricate it with the sauce. Cover corn with the rest of the sauce. Arrange them on the baking tray. Cover corn with the tinfoil and get down to baking it.
- Cook them for 30 minutes at 380 F.
This garnish tastes great with meat or fish. Bon Appetit!