This dessert is bright and good-looking. Even if you do not like pastry, you`ll love this dessert. Its tender taste will make you wanna eat one more piece of such a yummy pie.
· Warm butter – ½ cup
· Sugar – ½ cup
· Flour – 2/3 cup
· Starch – ½ cup
· Baking powder -1 tsp.
· Gelatine – 1 tbsp.
· Water – 2 tbsp.
· Sour cream – 2 cups
· Sugar – ¾ cup
· Cream – 200 ml.
· Vanilla – 1 pinch
· Lemon – 1 piece
· Berries – 2 cups
· Berries for decoration – 1 cup.
1. First, whip warm butter with sugar. Add flour, baking powder and starch.
2. Mix the dough well and put it into the baking form. Bake it in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
3. Mix gelatine with warm water and leave it for several minutes.
4. Then add sour cream, sugar, cream, vanilla, lemon zest and juice into the bowl with gelatine and mix everything well.
5. Put this cream into the fridge to cool down. Then cover sponge cake with this sweet mass and put it into the fridge again. Wait for 3 hours.
6. Meanwhile mix starch with 4 tablespoons of fresh cherry juice. Another glass of this juice need to be boiled. Mix it with starch and 1/2 of fresh berries. I recommend you to use red and black currant. Cook it for several minutes. Then take the pan off the fire. Add the rest of berries and mix everything well. Leave it to cool down.
7. Use this berry mass to decorate the pie. Then cover it with fresh berries.
Put this dessert into the fridge for one hour. Then take it out of the form and cut into pieces.