Amish Breakfast Casserole
Traditional Amish dishes are most famous for being nutritious. Traditionally they eat a lot of meat, eggs and dairy products. Even their breakfasts should also be hearty and made with high quality food.
Today we’ll look at a classical Amish recipe. This yummy breakfast soup soup - desc learn more...
is loaded with bacon and cheese. But if you want to make it that tasty as the Amish do, you will need to find
products of high quality!
Now let’s get down to this breakfast recipe.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- This recipe is perfect as breakfast for a big family. Start cooking this dish by preheating
frying pan. Cook thin slices of onion in it.
- Cut onions into thin slices and add them to the pan. Cook everything until the bacon is
crispy and the oil is fragrant enough. Get rid of the extra liquid.
- Slightly whisk six eggs. Add chopped potatoes, grated cheese and cottage cheese.
- Mix all the ingredients carefully.
- Transfer this mass into the baking pan, covered with butter. Bake your nutritious
casserole for 30-40 minutes. It will become soft and very tasty.
Take the baking pan out of the oven. Leave it on the grid to cool down. Cut it into pieces and
serve warm. This easy breakfast recipe is perfect for a weekend morning. Save it and treat
your family with hearty and nutritious food. Bon Appetit!