Amazing Fried Pies with Cabbage. The Easiest Way To Cook Your Snack in the Pan
Today we`ll share with you another interesting recipe for fried pies. Many people love this dish, though it isn`t really healthy.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- First, you`ll need to cook the dough. Mix yeast with sugar in the deep bowl. When the mass is already liquid, add warm milk, egg, salt, flour and vegetable oil.
- Knead the dough. Cover the bowl with the napkin and leave everything for 1-1.5 hours.
- Meanwhile you`ll have enough time to cook the filling. Chop onion, cut cabbage. Peel and grate an apple.
- Fry onion in the pan with vegetable oil for 5 minutes. Add cabbage, apple. Cover the pan with the lid and stew everything for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, bay leaf, salt, sugar and tomato paste. Mix all the ingredients and continue cooking this vegetable mass.
- Now you may get down to work with the dough. Form small balls and flatten them. Fill each one with fried cabbage.
- Fill the pan with the vegetable oil. Start frying pies. Cook them for 1-2 minutes from both sides. Then cover the pan with the lid and continue cooking, until the dish is ready.
Serve these yummy pies with soup or eat them as a snack. Bon Appetite!