Airy Pies with Sausage and Cheese
There are a lot of interesting recipes for crunchy homemade pies. This dish, made of puff pastry, cheese and sausage is easy to cook and very yummy.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Unroll the dough. Dust the table with the small amount of the flour. Cut the dough into 4 parts
- Fill each one with the slices of cheese and sausage.
- Form square pies and fix the edges, using a fork.
- Cover the tray with the baking paper and fill it with the pies.
- Lubricate each pie with the whipped eggs. Cook them in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
When the pies are ready, you may serve them immediately.
In fact you may cook this dish with any filling you like. The most popular variants are potato, mushrooms, jams.