Airy Pancakes with Blueberry
Airy pancakes made of cottage cheese are tender, yummy and fluffy. If you bake them instead of frying, such a dessert will be both delicious and healthy.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Whip whites really well.
- Take a separate bowl and mix yolks with cottage cheese and sweetener in it. Add baking powder, vanilla and flour.
- Add whites into the bowl with cottage cheese. Mix everything well.
- Cut blueberry into halves and add it into the dough.
- Form round pancakes and roll them in the flour.
- Put them on the tray, covered with baking paper. Cook your healthy dessert at 356 F for 15 minutes. Then turn them over and continue cooking for 15 more minutes.
You`re done. Enjoy your yummy breakfast.