Сhicken Thighs With Potato
Poultry is cooked quicker than pork or beef. This dish may be cooked for dinner or served as a festive meal.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Wash potato, using a brush
- If vegetables are too big, cut each one in 2 or 4 pieces.
- Put potato into the deep bowl. Chop garlic and add it into the bowl as well. Sprinkle potato with the vegetable oil. Add spicy mass. If you like, you may add fresh rosemary or thyme.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Leave it in the fridge for several hours. Then you`ll need to cover the form with the tinfoil. Cover it with the vegetable oil.
- Wash poultry and wipe it using paper towels.
- Mix salt and pepper. Rub chicken with this mass.
- Fill the tray with the potato and half-rings of the onion.
- Add chicken tights on the top of this vegetable pillow.
- Cover the tray with another layer of the tinfoil.
- Bake your meal at 451 F. In 10 minutes slow down the fire and continue cooking at 356 F for 30 more minutes.
When the dish is almost ready, add chopped herbs. Serve yummy meal with the fresh salad. Bon Appetite!