This tender dish is a combination of thick Bechamel, spices and juicy chicken breast.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- First, cook the sauce. Melt butter in the small pan.
- Add flour and mix everything slowly, using spatula or whisk. Fry flour until it`s light golden. It shouldn`t be brown.
- Preheat milk and pour it into the pan with flour and butter.
- You`ll have white milk sauce. Slow down the fire and wait until this sauce boils. Stew it for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly. This sauce will become thicker.
- Take the pan out of the oven and add salt with spices. Cover the pan with the lid and leave it for several minutes.
- Preheat butter and olive oil in the frying pan. Add mashed garlic, wait several seconds for it to make oil tastier and take it out of the pan.
- Cut chicken breast into small pieces and add them into the pan as well. Cook chicken for 1-2 minutes.
- Add sliced onion into the pan and fry everything for several more minutes.
- Add spices and mix everything one more time.
- Cover chicken with the sauce.
- Mix everything and add more salt if you like. Stew chicken breast for 5-7 minutes.
- When the dish is ready, add piece of butter, cover the pan with the lid again and leave it for 3-4 minutes.
- Decorate this dish with chopped greens before serving.
This dish should be eaten hot. Serve it with any garnish you like. Bon Appetite!